RE: Hello Need urgent help

  • From: "Georges Khoueiry" <georges_khoueiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:45:30 +0200

Dear Mr Shawn

I am very thankful for your help :

My Lat is configured as follow : Internal Interfaces : 172.26.30.1( wich is
on the router also ) till 172.26.30.254 subnet mask 255.255.0.0 .
the server ip is 172.26.30.20 ( No ISA fierwall Client) and the client is
172.26.30.100 has Isa fierwall client installed.
If I disable the fierwall the system work normally but those client need the
feriwall client in order to access external ip to isa ( public Ip ) through
PC anywhere and when i disable the client those 2 application stop working
so i have a dilemna i am obliged to fix while ISA fierwall is enabled and
make it work .
So If `i disable Fierwall Client every thing work properly related to Oracle
Thank you
Best regards
Georges Khoueiry