Send emails to other domains

  • From: "sboticario" <sboticario@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:14:24 +0100

Hi,
    I have problems to send email to others domains, (yahoo; hotmail;
etc..). I only can send email to my domain of my company and of my
ISP...
    I receive the next error:Message delivery to the remote domain
'yahoo.com' failed for the following reason: The connection was dropped
by the remote host.
    I have one server with ISA Server and SMTP Service runs and other
server with only exchange that connect to the SMTP Server. But this
server don't forward to the correct domain (yahoo, hotmail, etc..)

Thank's a lot