Re: External IP changed

  • From: "Kevin Finnegan" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:04:55 -0500

I think the reason you may have to reboot is to refresh routing in the
Routing and Remote Access Service.  It has routes from your internal network
to the old external, based on what was in the hardware interface.  It may be
that you can accomplish the same thing as the reboot by restarting RRAS, but
the effect will be the same.

Kevin