RE: Exchnage server publising by ISA causing some emails been rejected.

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:47:42 -0500

Hi Bill,

I agree with you 100%. The ISP's are CENSORING your communations. This
might very well lead to expensive lawsuits for the offending ISPs, since
they are blocking much more than spam when the limit legitimate email
communication on purpose, and without due diligence.

IMHO,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder