Exchnage server publising by ISA causing some emails been rejected.

  • From: "Martin Chen" <martinhr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:49:12 +0800

Dear all,

Did anyone ever had a problem that some emails from specific domains
were always been bounced back. These domains can received email sending
from our server. But they can't send email to us. Some domains will get
a error message but some domain will receive nothing ( the email is gone
without any notice).
I'm using ISA sp1 ( I using the first version sp1 last year. Then I
found lots of mail been bounced back. Then I using newest sp1, it fix
some domains' emails. But not all of them.
My email server is Exchange 2k with sp2 and Win2k server with sp3.
Thanks!

Martin Chen
Tel: 886-2-8227-1669 ext 2202
Fax: 886-2-8227-1690