[isalist] Re: Error establishing a VPN to the ISA server

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:41:53 -0700

I don¹t understand... If the local Ethernet by chance uses the same logical
subnet as the corporate office, how is changing the VPN¹s assigned IP going
to make host destinations on the local subnet route down the VPN rather than
local?

On 6/27/06 8:34 PM, "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to
all: