Dialup wilt satalite card

  • From: "Shaun Gurden" <shaung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:12:18 -0700

Is it possible to configure an ISA box with the following hardware.

I have a ISDN modem for the uplink to the ISP and a Telemann SM200DTP for
the downlink and of course an ethernet card for the LAN.

Without ISA installed it connects fine and get a decent DL.  However when
ISA is running it does not work with the SM200DTP, only totally via the
modem.  I suspect that ISA is expecting the DL from the modem because of
the low level nature of the program.

If anyione out there has a slimilar configuration working please let me
know.

Thanks
Shaun