Re: Dial-up users

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:42:48 -0700

Hi Mehdi,

    No; secureNAT clients are application-neutral.
The issue with IE5.0+ is for WPAD support only.

Check out these for clarification on ISA clients:
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/tutoials/isa-clients-part1.htm
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/tutoials/isa-clients-part2.htm
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/tutoials/isa-clients-part3.htm

Jim Harrison