Dial-up users

  • From: "Shadi Varjavand" <svarjavand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:59:26 -0600

Hi all,
I want to provide Internet access for my home users too, after adding some
?route -p add? to my routing table, they can surf the web by setting their
IE to use ISA as proxy, but they cant connect to Yahoo messenger and MSN
messenger (Home acess is for after hour and it's ok to use messengers;) )
If I allow any request for any sites and any protocols, then MSN can be
connected using Socks 4.0 proxy, but Yahoo is still a problem.
I know it is not Yahoo's problem because there are other ISPs who use ISA
and provide Yahoo messenger for their customers!

What's wrong with my settings? Is it the routs?
And I need user level authentication will instant messengers work with it?

Thanks in advance