Re: Dial-up users

  • From: mehdi shirazi <mahdi_shirazi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jim
for secureNAT dial up clients (part 2) is this a must that they have IE 5.0 or
higher ?
  Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.ISAserver.org

If the router is behind ISA (it sounds like it), you have two options:
1. Firewall client - have your users install it and it you'll be able to
provide non-web access through your ISA
2. secureNAT; if you can build a default route to the ISA internal IP for
them, they can act as secureNAT clients

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/