RE: Dialup and server publishing (again)

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:46:43 -0500

Hi Mark,

Call PSS and get the fix. From what I understand, they have a non-fully
regression tested fix for the Server Publishing Rule failure after
address changes and dropped connections. I haven't test it yet because
there aren't any dial up withint my purview.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder