RE: Dialup and server publishing (again)

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isaserver Discussion List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:38:11 +0100

Let me get this right, you publish resources over a ppoe connection
which get a different IP every time you reconnect, then you use the
script to update isa with the new ip.

Very long and roundabout way to do it.

If I were you I would get a dynamic dns account and that will solve all
your problems automatically without intervention from you. I use it for
all the stuff I publish.

HTH

Steve