DNS problem

  • From: "Bob Cheeseman" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:45:38 -0500

Having a weird problem;

SBS 2000 with ISA domain controller for companyname.com.
External upstream DNS points to this machine.
This server (companyname-sbs) has two nics'. 1 Has a public
IP, 1 has a private IP, and they are plugged into separate
switches accordingly.

Two other servers are joined to the domain.
One of the other server (companyname-web) has two nics'. 1
Has a public IP, 1 has a private IP, and they are plugged
into separate switches accordingly.

The internal IP is 192.168.16.3

In the DNS records on the small business server every 20
minutes (I'm guessing at that) the DNS  entry for the
"companyname-web" changes to 192.168.16.25.

If I set the TTL to 7 days, it makes no difference.

Where can this info be coming from?

Regards

Bob Cheeseman