RE: DNS problem

  • From: "Bob Cheeseman" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 17:53:42 -0500

The issue was that the DNS entry would change by itself to
something other than what the nic was set for. Solution
turned out to be a reboot which was only possible on off
hours.

Thanks to Susan Bradley who replied off list and pointed me
to a discussion thread which covered this problem.

Regards

Bob