RE: DNS Issue

  • From: Tom Mendelboim <tomerm1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:06:15 -0500

Internet NIC is 63.170.81.233/24 GW: 63.170.81.1 No DNS
DMZ NIC is:     63.170.81.241/29 No GW No DNS
Local NIC is:   10.29.15.254/24  No GW DNS: 10.29.15.21

I tried setting the internet interface on the same subnet as the DMZ but got
the same results. I'm going to try Tom's idea to put the DNS directly on the
internet and see if I get resolution.

Thanks,

Tom