RE: Creating a custom HTTP protocol

  • From: "Rob Moore" <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:00:45 -0500

Not as far as I know--I've never bought anything off their website.

When I try to go to www.staples.com, the site doesn't load (with the
error as originally described below). If I try a second time from the
same IE window, though, it does load.

One perhaps interesting thing: When I first go to www.staples.com, the
URL of the page that tries to load is actually
http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home?storeId=10001&lang
Id=-1&krypto=mfxq1nTSMWh0shUQOLdqekZxx8aozrkWIFqse0LeL0zGl%2FNNJmka%2F2N
a9ddBYs0O.

When I try getting there a second time, the page that actually loads is
just plain old www.staples.com.

Rob