RE: Configuring SMTP

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <bartleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:44:13 -0500

E2k uses SMTP by default. If you have it configured properly with a default
SMTP Virtual site under protocols, with ETRN for the hourly check, and the mail
is successfully being accepted by the Exchange server, then it is already going
to mailboxes. Otherwise the inbound mail fails when it can not find a mailbox
to route the inbound to.

Best Regards,
Dan Bartley