RE: Internal Weather station

  • From: "Lippman, Michael" <Michael.Lippman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:57:48 -0500

We are using the AWS weather system.  Basically you need to setup a
server publishing rule that identifies the Internal address of the
machine running the weather software.  You will need to create a server
publishing rule that will publish your internal server.

Also you will need to create two protocol definitions for TCP port 95.

You will use one on your server publishing rule.  This will be TCP 95
inbound
You will use the other port TCP 95 Outbound and you will add this as a
protocol rule.

This is the way I have it setup and it works.  This was also done early
in my ISA server "learning days" so there may be another way to do it.
I do believe it needs two-way communication to work properly.

At least this will point you in the right direction.

MRL