Cannot access to Internet On ISA Server

  • From: "Brain Whistler" <brainwhistler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:38:31 -0700

Hi,

I was using Proxy Server 2.0 on Win2K, then I upgraded it to ISA Server
with all its customise settings. Even then I can browse and access to
other services sitting on ISA Server(interactively).

After sometimes later I had to reinstall my ISA Server, now I am following
these problems,

1. When I tried to restore the setting which I backed up before
uninstalling the previous one, it did not restore by giving an error of
mismatching type.

2. I was able to use Internet before now I cannot, as it tries to do but
does not able to go.

Can anybody tell why it is like this, OR it is by default that ISA Server
blocks all traffic using it interactively.

Thanks in Advance

brain