why some programs code with dephi can not connect to my SQL server!

  • From: "laizhide" <laizhide@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:30:02 +0800

hi,all
I am going to conduct ISA server in my network!
now I have some problem  with firewall client on win98! I can connect to my SQL
server (Ip:202.109.153.xxx) with enterprise query tools,and works well.but  I
can
not connect to my SQL server with some programs code with dephi on win98:
 to run the programs,twenty minutes later,it displays the login interface yet,
when I enter username and password, the program report error"genarel SQL error".

but ,the programs runs very well on win2000,and quickly.

I don't know why ?

Any one help me!

Thanks!