Re: Cache

  • From: "Wilson, Jeff" <JLWilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:57:55 -0500

14167 and 14192 but nothing at Microsoft's support site on these errors but
I did find (Q301471) which has various ways to delete the cache . I followed
the instructions on the manaul deletion of the cache , by stopping the web
proxy service and deleting the file with the ext. .cdat in the urlcache
folder and that worked. Wondering if by me making changes to the way the
cache works (the options) while its running or by the way it handles the
cache resulted in the error ? But now that I know where the utlities are at
,will run some test to determine thanks for your help and our ISA server
would not be up running with VPN,SSL bridging without the information at
your site  ,,,,Jeff