[isalist] CA

  • From: "Ruba Al-Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:06:09 +0300

am doing this testing CA, I followed the article from Dr. Tom (Publishing 2
websites with the same web listener), the OWA is working ok, it listens to
the wild card certificate and redirect to the webmail certificate, but the
other site, it listens to the wildcard certificate, then get me the outlook
FBA logon screen (which I don't like, but I will check it later), then after
authentication I receive the error:

  - Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is
  incorrect. (-2146893022)

I am sure the name on the certificate is the same name at the public DNS and
internal DNS and publishing rule, any advice?

Thanks,
r.