[isalist] Re: CA

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:32:57 -0700

No problem with Apache-

And while you can certainly create a DMZ segment with the 3rd NIC, you won¹t
put a ³new listener² there.  The listeners will all be on the external
interface (unless you really wanted to have a listener taking requests from
inside the DMZ..

On 7/5/06 10:21 AM, "Ruba Al-Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: