Bypassing the web proxy in ISA 2004

  • From: "Richard Lock" <richardlock@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:28:51 -0000

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this problem please?  We are trying to bypass
the web proxy filters in ISA 2004 for certain sites.  We are not using
the firewall or secureNAT clients, but users are connecting straight
through the ISA box as a web proxy.

Is there any way of setting up a rule in the firewall section or
configuring ISA Server to bypass the web proxy filters for certain
sites.  We have Websense and WebMarshal installed as ISAPI web filters
on the server and wanted to completely bypass them to get some problem
sites working.  We were trying to avoid installing software or making
changes on client machines because we have about 200 remote offices.

Many thanks,

Richard

AntiVirus.
However, the recipient should also check this email and any attachments for
viruses.
YHA accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by a virus transmitted in
this email.