RE: Bypass ISA with Intranet

  • From: "Edward Sullivan" <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:09:25 -0500

FYI, you can also use a Group Policy to manage this setting for all your
Windows users. In the Active Directory Users and Computers mmc snap-in, right
click on the OU your user accounts are in. Go to the Group Policy tab and
either make a new policy, or add to your existing one.

The settings for IE proxy are configured under User Configuration - Windows
Settings - Internet Explorer Maintenance - Connection - Proxy Settings. Set it
up there once, and once replication happens between your DC's have your users
log off and then back on, and the settings will take effect.