RE: Application access

  • From: oyildiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:38:22 +0300

I opened all logging in front firewalls. Vut I did not see any denied
packets.
Also I tried disabling http redirector. But it did not work...

|         |           "Quillman Shawn   |
|         |           (RBNA/CIT1.1) *"  |
|         |           <Shawn.Quillman@us|
|         |           .bosch.com>       |
|         |           16.05.2003 14:39  |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           "[ISAserver.org   |
|         |           Discussion List]" |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        To:      "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                  |
  |        cc:
                                  |
  |        Subject: [isalist] RE: Application access
                                  |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

http://www.ISAserver.org

Have you tried putting a client on the segment between the ISA and the
other
firewall to see if it's the first firewall that's blocking the traffic?
You
may also need to disable the HTTP redirector on the ISA.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx