Application access

  • From: oyildiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:24:43 +0300

Hello,

We are using Microsoft ISA Server for Web proxy. There is also another
firewall at front of ISA. We use http,https and ftp without any problem.
But our users need some other application to use different ports.
For example. There is a web site using, IBM Host On Demand application
needs TCP ports 8989,8999,12173,12174.
I opened all ip traffic from protocol rules at ISA Server, but it did not
work.

ISA is installed on integrated mode. Clients are using manuel proxy
configuration.

Problem is not restricted with Host On Demand. MSN Messenger is not also
working via my proxy.

Best Regards

Oguzhan