Firewall Box and ISA

  • From: "Winston Akin-Cole" <wcole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:33:55 -0400

I have a firewall box that I want to put behind the router and in front
of the ISA.  When I put the firewall box in place my clients are not
able to surf.  The ISA external gateway ip address is the ip address of
the firewall box.  Is there any extra settings I have to do in ISA to
allow my client to browse the internet?  The clients are configured as
firewall clients.

The firebox has three Ethernet ports (WAN, LAN and DMZ).  The E/0 from
the router connects to the Wan on the firewall box and the LAN connects
to my internal switch.

Thanks.