RE: Allowing access based on IP address

  • From: "Brian Miyata" <bmiyata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:02:42 -0700

I guess based on the responses I got so far, there is no way for me to
accomplish what I want to do.  Since the ISA server is part of my domain
and "Ask unauthenticated users for identification" is enabled, users have
to sign on to the domain to get access to the Internet.  That means if we
have an auditor come in who needs access to the Internet (but not our
network), I cannot just let them out by IP address...I need to create a
domain account for them and grant that account access to the
Internet...Please correct me if I am wrong...Thanks, Brian