Re: Active to pasive

  • From: TS-Shen/Flik (沈重華) <shen.flik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:18:49 +0800

Dear Bogdan,

I am not very familiar with ISA, but I think this problem maybe your
incorrect FTP Server Protocol Definition.
To allow the FTP Server work under passive mode, in other words it
should allow clients to establish a subconnection to the server.
You shoould not use the default protocol defined by MS, because it is
not listening to incoming subconnection request.
This is only my supposition. Maybe it will not work at all.

Flik

From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:05:26 -0800