[iphone_newbees] Re: Alexa

  • From: Tony <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iphone_newbees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:10:48 +0100

    But there is also another station called Gold which is of Global Player.

As I say I just ask her to play RTE Gold and it's done!

No need to call out the acute at all.

Tony

On 26/06/2019 05:42, Joe Murphy wrote:

Try just asking Alexa play gold from tunein.  I had a similar problem with RTÉ one.  Now I just ask play radio one or radio one from tune in.  Sometimes she appears to have a problem with the letters RTÉ.

Hope this helps

Joe

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Jun 2019, at 19:15, Dominique Farrell <hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve been playing around with my Echo Dot and listening to music and my favourite station RTÉ Gold, and now when I ask “Alexa Play RTE Gold” she says that “RTE Gold on TuneIn Live is currently unavailable”.  She plays all other radio stations. What have I done? And how do I get it to play again for me? How do I delete everything that’s listed that I ask Alexa to do?

If I delete the app on my phone will I delete everything that’s needed for Alexa to work? Including all relevant information?

Hoping someone can help me out?

Thanks?