[iphone_newbees] Mails going to wrong destination

  • From: Tony <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iphone_newbees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:17:37 +0100

Hi Jackie, all,

As I wrote before when I respond to a mail on the list my mail instead of going to the list somehow goes to the person who sent the original mail to which I'm responding and this also occurs on other Freelists lists too.

I have tried to resolve the issue but to no avail I'm afraid.

I often forget to check the "to" field which would solve this to an extent but of course is not the definitive answer.

Anyone know what to do?

All sensible possible solutions welcome.

Sorry to those who receive my mails in error.

Tony