[iosaudiogamers] Alternate Background Sounds in Ear Monsters?

  • From: Teresa Cochran <batsflying@xxxxxx>
  • To: "iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 06:55:24 -0700

Hi, guys,

I've been addicted to this arcade game for the last couple of days. i've gotten
a high score of 210 so far.

In the descriptive blurb on the app store, there was something about various
ambient soundscapes available. I actually don't notice any of these kinds of
settings. In the settings screen, there is a switch to turn music on and off.
Anyone else come up with a way to change the background sounds?

Thanks,
TeresaΩ∂

To post to the list, email
iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe or change settings, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/iosaudiogamers

To search the archives go to
//www.freelists.org/archive/iosaudiogamers