[iosaudiogamers] ear monsters

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 08:56:35 -0700

Okay, so I went and got Ear  monsters. They really need game, but it reminds me
a lot of MouseKick. Just after playing it for five times, I have a high score
61. Not impressive, but there you go. My question is, since the help function
doesn't seem to work, do you get a certain number of shots, and then three per
monster after you run out, or can you conserve your shots and have more for
later when they get closer to the center?

What is it with this reverse landscape thing? Does every single audio game
decide what orientation is  going to work best? It seems a bit confusing.

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/markburninghawk.baxter