[iosaudiogamers] Re: mouse kick

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:23:56 -0700

Hello, Jan. Thanks for getting back to me.

I am playing the latest MouseKick on an iPhone 5 32 gig. I have over half of
that storage left. If he is a memory problem, it seems to me that turning blind
mode on or off would make a difference, but it does not. The problem I am
having at the beginning of the game comes with voiceover on, when voiceover is
speaking all of the instructions say Chaz "swipe three fingers to the left to
quit," etc. This tends to make my first few taps and attempted kicks of mice
not come through. I don't know how to make that make much more sense, it's just
that the taps do not get translated onto the screen as kicking attempts.

I have found that, after tapping twice to start the game, and hearing the level
one announcement, resting my finger back on the screen makes it more likely
that my next attempt to kick a mouse will work. I don't know if this was the
intent, but it seems to make the game work a little more briskly.

When the game goes away, and I am kicked back into the home screen, the phone
itself does not crash. The game merely closes and the home screen comes up. I
suspect that I am inadvertently activating and any system control, such as a
slide or two finger tap, which is getting translated into a home press in
landscape mode.

Still and all, a fun game. A little hard, I don't score that many points,
especially in the hard mode, but I am learning.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net