[interfacekit] Re: Status Updates

  • From: gyoder@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:19:18 +0000 (GMT)

I mentioned this to Darkwyrm before, but in case anybody else cares I will
mention it hear.  I have been slacking off a bit on my OBOS stuff while I have
been working on a personal project (an OS agnostic package management system).
I expect to be getting back to the clipping and drawing code for the app_server
soon.
If the problem with the clipboard still exists after the new VM stuff, I can
take care of fixing it so that Ingo can take care of more important stuff.  I
wouldn't consider that bug high priority since it isn't a very common case.