[interfacekit] Re: Icons and BBitmap

  • From: "Erik Jaesler" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:37:51 -0700

>> It looks like the very point has been reached, where we -- er, more
>> precisely, you ;-) -- will need to implement a provisional BBitmap.
>
>Hmmm, yes... :-) Since I've managed to work around it for the moment
>(and since it looks like it'll be more efficient to keep the workaround

>anyway), I'd rather try and finish up the mime database stuff first.
>But then, yes, I would be happy to tackle it (I do love playing with
>bitmaps), unless there are objections from the IK team...is anyone
>assigned to BBitmap yet?.

Xavier Castellan is ostensibly assigned that task, but I haven't heard a
thing from him since we initially connected.  Xavier, if you're out
there banging on BBitmap, please check in what you've got so we can all
see your progress.  If he doesn't speak up in a couple days, feel free
to take it on; I'm not about to complain. =)

Hmm.  Might be time to cull again ...

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
        -William Pitt, British prime-minister (1759-1806)