[interfacekit] Re: Archivable.cpp, line 323

  • From: "Erik Jaesler" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:31:29 -0700

Nope.  I probably thought at one point that I was going to need it
(don't ask me why now!).  I've removed it; I'll check it in soon.

>Is the BRoster object declared in find_instantiation_func() inside
>Archivable.cpp actually needed (the only reason I noticed it is that
>it started talking to our registrar, who then spit out a bunch debug
>info I wasn't expecting to see)? It doesn't appear so to me, and
>commenting that line out didn't seem to harm anything. Not that it's
>a pressing issue or anything... :-)
>
>-Tyler

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
        -William Pitt, British prime-minister (1759-1806)