[infotech] Re: pac mate displaying layout information

  • From: "Paul Leake" <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 17:20:36 +0100

ron miller's address is
ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you state your case constructively, I'm sure he will be open to consider it serioursly, particularly if you refer to the needs of deaf blind users too which gives added weight to your argument.
Cheers

Paul

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "will lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>