[infotech] Re: pac mate displaying layout information

  • From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 10:28:52 -0400

Ottawa Canada

Dear William and list:

I agree font information such as bold, Italic etc should be
available in Braille as well as speech as persons who prefer
Braille often turn the voice off on their PC or PDA and there are
also deaf-blind people who need this information.

I believe Unified English Braille has Braille indicators for this
information, not sure about the Braille codes for other
languages.

Brian
Brian K. Lingard
E-mail: b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +1 (613) 247-0665
Mobile: +1 (613) 725-6602
New York, NY Tel: +1 (646) 797-2862
FAX: +1 (613) 247-9998
Skype: ve3yiab2ji15
This message composed on Dell laptop.

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.