[infotech] Re: Internet Radio

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:17:39 +0100

I think Iain it's about understand true reality not just one's
perception of it!

My personal view is that they would have been better leaving the whole
internet radio side of things alone and concentrating on the delivery of
there own content. This would of saved them a hell of a lot of flack and
not caused the potential market confusion which I tink the current
product causes.

That said of course stereo would sstill be a design must.

Anyway that's only my personal view.

Terry Clasper.

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

    T&T Consultancy Ltd

    Trentham Business Quarter

    Bellringer Road

    Trentham

    Stoke-on-Trent

    Staffordshire

    ST4 8GB

Telephone: 01782644141

fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268