[infotech] Re: Internet Radio

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:54:41 +0100

Probably not but should they be anyway given the limited radio ability
of the box

My view again personally speaking is that they should create a new
scheme to fit the requirement rather than trying to tweek an existing
one.

Terry Clasper.

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

    T&T Consultancy Ltd

    Trentham Business Quarter

    Bellringer Road

    Trentham

    Stoke-on-Trent

    Staffordshire

    ST4 8GB

Telephone: 01782644141

fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com <http://www.tandt-consultancy.com>

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268