[infoshare] Re: questions about the coffee maker

  • From: "S. Kraft" <sharlene.kraft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 14:58:23 -0500

Dear Lynne,

You can use cone filters in the coffeemaker, not cupcake ones.  It actually
comes with a gold filter which you can use if you don't want to buy paper
filters.  I have not heard of a 4 cup model.  ILA has it through Monday for
$69.  This does not include shipping, but if you spend $75.00 shipping is free.

Hope this helps.