[infoshare] Re: using a digital camera

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:35:49 -0500

Hi, Sharlene.
We have old Canon digital cameras.  We like them because they actually have
sounds attached to various features such as taking pictures and videos.  I
don't know if Canon retained that feature in their later models.  With my
declining vision, I am more a video person as our cameras have video with
sound.  This is not the case with the video camera in our Ozone phones.

The best way to purchase a digital camera is to actually try to get to a store
and try one out.  I know this might sound a bit daunting, but I would hate for
you to purchase something that either had a touch screen or no sound effects.
perhaps you'd be able to get that with the specs, though.

Hope this helps.