[infoshare] Fwd: Re: NYC Focus Groups on 12/14 from 5-6 pm for folks who are Blind

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:13:49 -0500

        Hey everyone,

I have been contacted by a woman who is doing a focus group and who needs blind and low vision individuals. Anyone who qualifies will receive a $100 honorarium for an 1-hour session to be held somewhere in midtown on the 14th of Decembver. The only thing I know about it is that it has something to do with communications and accessibility--I think. Anyway, there is an attachment giving more details and a way of getting in touch with the person who is cooridating the focus group. I would appreciate it if you mention my name as the person from whom you heard about this.

George

From: Tari Hartman Squire <tarish@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NYC Focus Groups on 12/14 from 5-6 pm for folks who are Blind
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:16:30 -0800
To: gar@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi George:

Attached are the SF and NY recruiting letters. Thanks for
disseminating the letters to colleagues.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Tari