[infoshare] Re: Stocking Stuffers and Shopping Tips

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:11:05 -0500

Thanks Al and Lynn,

This does help and I thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. I still think it would be a good idea to include a brief description any time we're asking other members to link to a site as a matter of course.

At 09:34 AM 11/23/2009, you wrote:
Hi George.

that web site that you are asking about, has to do with being able too by items, where you might be traveling too. There are items that are only made in smaller sizes that you can take with you, and that won't take up a lot of space in one's suitcase. Hope this helps.