[infoshare] Re: Stocking Stuffers and Shopping Tips

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:28:44 -0500

Hey everybody,

Sorry I missed the meeting this weekend; I was unexpectedly called away.

I would like to suggest for consideration that we adopt a policy, which is that when someone introduces a link in an email that they give a brief description as to what is to be found there--a one-liner even, so that the reader can make an intelligent decision as to whether they want to visit the site or not. For me, a site like "minimus.biz" doesn't even suggest what it might be about in its url, and I don't know if I want to take the time to go there.

Thank you.

P.S. I'll bring the Roomba to the next meeting if someone reminds me to. Maria? <lol>

 At 11:41 PM 11/21/2009, you wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the donuts! .  It was a great meeting.  If anyone
 is going away for the holidays they may want to check out
<http://www.minimus.biz>www.minimus.biz.

Sharlene