[infoshare] Black Friday Ads for Black Friday 2009 and Black Friday Deals!

  • From: "Luis Guerra" <free_speech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:55:36 -0500

Hello,
Just thought I'd share this with you.

Welcome to BlackFriday.info,

We are the official site for all of the
2009 Black Friday ads
 as they are reported to us during this holiday shopping season. As we get
closer to Black Friday 2009, we will be posting sale information along with
Black
Friday ad scans. If you would like to submit Black Friday deals or if you
are a member of the media and would like to talk with us about a holiday
shopping
story, please
contact us.
If you would like to receive an email when the latest Black Friday ads are
posted, please enter your email address below.

http://www.blackfriday.info/