[infoshare] Re: Four Track Cassette Players

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:23:42 -0500

Adam,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your infquiry. I know nothing about what is currently out there in terms of a 4-track. I'm totally digital, dude.

  At 10:21 AM 11/23/2009, you wrote:
Hello All,
My four track cassette player hit the floor this weekend and I'm in the market or a new one. Most of the ones I've seen on line are in the 200$ range. Does any one know of a good one for less. It seems like a lot to pay for a glorified walkman.

Adam
On Nov 23, 2009, at 9:15 AM, Eliza Cooper wrote:

Hi list,
I just heard about this blog on the Marketplace Morning Report on NPR. It's main intent is to track the progress on building the Second Ave. subway, but a lot of posts talk about service changes and issues affecting the whole subway system. I think you all might enjoy it; see link below.
Happy Thanksgiving a few days early,
Eliza

<http://secondavenuesagas.com/>http://secondavenuesagas.com/