[infoshare] Four Track Cassette Players

  • From: Adam Linn <adamlinn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:21:43 -0500

Hello All,
My four track cassette player hit the floor this weekend and I'm in the market or a new one. Most of the ones I've seen on line are in the 200$ range. Does any one know of a good one for less. It seems like a lot to pay for a glorified walkman.

Adam
On Nov 23, 2009, at 9:15 AM, Eliza Cooper wrote:

Hi list,
I just heard about this blog on the Marketplace Morning Report on NPR. It's main intent is to track the progress on building the Second Ave. subway, but a lot of posts talk about service changes and issues affecting the whole subway system. I think you all might enjoy it; see link below.
        Happy Thanksgiving a few days early,
        Eliza

http://secondavenuesagas.com/